Aloha parents!
I am hoping to collect some pictures from various classroom events to use for an end of year class slideshow. I have been taking pictures of various activities and events, but I am looking for any pictures of our school activities parents may have, e.g. literacy day activity, gingerbread house, jingle bell run, or field trip. For example, I was so busy at the holiday party, I didn't get to take pictures of the kids with their finished house, so if you have one of your child, I'd love to include it! If you have any and can share them with me digitally, I would appreciate it! You can either email them to me if you have a few, or if you have several, I can give you a flash drive to put them on. I will be working on compiling the pictures over Spring Break.
On the topic of photos, if you have not returned the Spring school pictures/payment from Lifetouch, you can send them in with your child. If you do not want to purchase them, please return the envelope.
Mahalo for your continued support!
Mrs. Williams
No comments:
Post a Comment